Membership Fee Payment for Renewing Members
Use one of the links on this page to pay the membership fees VIA CREDIT CARD.
All Credit Card Information is transmitted between your internet browser and Telekurs Card Solutions, our secure Credit Card Processing Provider, using an encrypted and highly secure connection. No Credit Card Information is stored on our Web Server.
Clicking on one of the following links will take you to Telekurs Card Solutions (www.saferpay.com).1. Non-European Residents, and Residents from Turkey and Russia:
Please pay by credit card only (Visa or MasterCard) each year by the end of January using the ISST CART:
2. Renewing European members:
- RENEWING ASSOCIATE OR SUPPORTING Membership Fee 2015: € 50
* Reduced Fee for full members of specified countries (according to the list published here) or postgraduate students (based on annual verification) € 50.
Credit Card Payments ONLY for EU-Members who SEPA-CASHING-FAILED:
If you gave us your direct debit authorization, the membership fee will be debited automatically by bank collection in January each year. If you are a European member and have not yet given us your authorization, we urge you to contact our Office to do it.
- Payment for SEPA-CASHING-FAILED Full Members: € 100
- Payment for SEPA-CASHING-FAILED REDUCED* FEE for Full Members: € 50
- Payment for SEPA-CASHING-FAILED Supporting or Associate Members: € 50
The SEPA area comprises all European countries except Russia and Turkey.
“European member” means: All members from EU-countries* that participate in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). Details can be found on the website of the European Payments Council, an association of the European banking industry.The membership fee is determined by the general assembly. The particulars are set in Financial Regulations.
The membership fee is set in Euro and also has to be paid in Euro. Different rates of exchange have to be taken on by the member.
* List of the Countries that are considered to be (SEPA)
|C||Cyprus, Czech Republic|
|I||Iceland, Ireland, Italy|
|L||Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg|
|P ||Poland, Romania|
|S||Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland|
|U||United KingdomUnited Kingdom|
©2017 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany