June 24-26, 2021 / COPENHAGEN
Tap each date below for a specific schedule.
To see the conference schedule, tap: SCHEDULE
The listing of selections below is for June 24, 25 and 26, 2021.
The Virtual Summit Program will be announced shortly for May 28, 29 and 30, 2020.
Selection Listing: Guide for Selection Portal
Specific details, including abstracts, bios of presenters, and more can be located on the "Schedule" pages of the website: VISIT
Use the listing below to assist you as you make your specific choices with the selection portal, accessed after you register for the conference.
THURSDAY SELECTIONS (T)
Thursday Intensive Selections 9.00 - 5.15
Choose one intensive workshop for the entire day (6 hours, 4 segments):
1. T1 Intensive: Imagery Rescripting by Remco van der Wijngaart and Chris Hayes
2. T2 Intensive: Transforming Challenging Couples by Travis Atkinson and Poul Perris
3. T3 Intensive: Enhancing Therapy Effectiveness through Better Conceptualization by Susanne Vind and Jeff Young
4. T4 Intensive: Eating Disorders by Susan Simpson and Robert Brockman
5. T5 Intensive: Limited Reparenting at the Heart of Interventions for BPD by Gillian Heath and Helen Startup
6. T6 Intensive: Reinventing the Child-Parent Relationship in Schema Therapy with Children and Adolescents by Christof Loose, Paul Kasyanik and Maria Galimzyanova
7. T7 Intensive: Schema therapy for chronic depression by Alexandra Schosser and Eckhard Roediger
8. T8 Intensive: Chairwork by Arnoud Arntz
9. SOLD OUT: Presenters limited the number of participants. T9 Intensive: Schema Therapy from the Inside Out by Joan Farrell and Ida Shaw
10. T10 Intensive: Schema Therapy for Anxiety by Offer Mauer and Eshkol Rafaeli
11. T11 Intensive: Schema Therapy and Psychodrama in Group by Natalie van Oort and Pim van Dun
12. T12 Intensive: Fortifying the Therapy Relationship when Dealing with Narcissism, Enmeshment, and Other Challenging Patients by Wendy Behary and Jeff Conway
FEATURED KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Wendy Behary 5.30 - 6.15 PM
FRIDAY MORNING SELECTIONS (F1)
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: David Edwards 8.45 - 9.30 AM
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Arnoud Arntz & Joan Farrell 9.30 - 10.15 AM
Friday Morning Selections 10.45 - 12.15
Choose one symposium, a roundtable discussion, or a hot topic series (6 sessions).
1. F1SP1 Symposium ST for Children & Adolescents: Christof Loose, Lars Wöckel, Melanie Achermann, Ursula Neumann & Martin Knollmann, Margitta Krahmer
2. F1SP2 Symposium: SafePath for Teams & Organizations: David Bernstein, Bo Bach, John Louis, Robert Brockman
3. F1SP3 Symposium: “Playing” in the therapeutic Relationship: Impact Technique in ST Raffaella Calzoni, Limited Reparenting in Obsessive-compulsive disorder clients: spontaneity and play in the therapeutic relationship with Harold Dadamo and Filippo Tinelli
4. F1SP4 Symposium: New Developments in Schema Therapy Part 1 with Marleen Rijkeboer Chair, Christopher Lee, Arnoud Arntz, Duygu Yakin, Johannes Kopf-Beck, and Eshkol Rafaeli
5. F1RT1 Round Table: Ethical Implications of Limited Reparenting with Poul Perris, Peregrine Kavros, Vartouhi Ohanian, Lynda Parry
6. F1CP1 Case Presentation: Chair Work and the Four Dialogues with Eckhard Roediger and Scott Kellogg
7. F1CP2 Case Presentation: ST Dreamwork for Complex Trauma with Samantha Flores Reynoso and Maira Tiscornia Fortunato
8. F1SC1 Skills Class: Reinventing the Therapeutic Relationship in Supervision with Zsolt Unoka and Tünde Vankó
9. F1SC2 Skills Class: New case conceptualization in Schema Therapy: Mode map circles, their interrelations, and the therapy plan with Ofer Peled
10. CANCELLED: F1
11. F1SC3 Skills Class: Schema Therapy in Clinical Leadership with Bas van Oosterhout and Caroline Truijens
12. F1SC4 Skills Class: Difficult Couples with Chiara Simeone-DiFrancesco
13. F1SC5 Skills Class: Interplay between Patient and Therapist Schemas and Mode Maps with Galit Goren Gilad and Itay Shuv-Ami
14. F1HT 1-6 Hot Topics:
1. F1HT Hot Topics: Session 1: Early maladaptive schemas as predictors for depression severity and treatment response to an ambulant psychiatric rehabilitation programme with Alexandra Schosser, Gabriele Riedl, Nicole Pritz, Birgit Senft
2. F3FT2 Hot Topics: Session 2: A randomized controlled trial examining the impact of treating core schema memories with trauma focused therapy for individuals with depression with Chris Lee
3. F3FT3 Hot Topics: Session 3: Family Cohesion as a Mechanism Perpetuates Schemas and Affects the Perception of Social Support in the Relationship Between Parental Conflict and Depression Level with Gizem Kavalci
4. F3FT4 Hot Topics: Session 4: Acceptability, Usability and Early Outcomes of a Schema Therapy-Based Self-Help Mobile Application for Depressive Symptoms with Paula Stroian, Daniel David
5. F3FT5 Hot Topics: Session 5: Working with the sexualized child coping mode with Lisa Wright
6. F3FT6 Hot Topics: Session 6: The Role of Early Maladaptive Schemas and Coping Modes in Burnout Amongst Mental Health Nurses: A Replication Study with Tanya Petersen, Chris Harrop
FRIDAY EARLY AFTERNOON SELECTIONS (F2)
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: David Bernstein 2.00 - 2.45 PM
Friday Early Afternoon Selections 3.00 - 4.30
Choose two 90-minute segments or one 180-minute segment.
1. F2SP1 Symposium: Improving Healthy Modes with Barbara Basile, Alessandra Manchini, Olga Ines Luppino, Eckhard Roediger, Raffaella Calzoni
2. F2SP2 Symposium: New Developments in Schema Therapy Part 2 with Marleen Rijkeboer, Chair. Robert Brockman, Michiel Boog, Marjolein van Wijk-Herbrink, Richard Vuijk,
3. F2CP1 Case Presentation: ST of children with conduct disorders, aggressive & self-harming behaviors with Maria Galimzyanova and Elena Romanova
4. F2CP2 Case Presentation: Schizophrenia and ST in Forensic Work with Christian Eigner & Chiara Simeone-DiFrancesco
5. F2SC1 Skills Class: Reinventing the Therapeutic Relationship with Rosi Reubsaet, Wiesette Krol, and Judith Vanhommerig
6. F2SC2 Skills Class: Healthy Adult Qualities with David Bernstein and Limor Navot
7. F2W1 In-Congress Workshop: Overcoming Therapeutic Impasses in Schema Couples Therapy with Travis Atkinson & Poul Perris Part 1
8. F2W2 In-Congress Workshop: Preventing Burnout with Susan Simpson and Diana Kleijzen Part 1
9. F2W3 In-Congress Workshop: Contextual Schema Therapy and the Four Dialogues: using Chairwork to Resolve Complex Emotions, Challenge Inner Critic Modes and Develop the Capacity for Self-Witnessing and Self-Compassion with Scott Kellogg Part 1
10. F2W4 In-Congress Workshop: Schema Coaching for Parents with Christof Loose Part 1
11. F2W5 In-Congress Workshop: Group Schema Therapy for Unspecified Personality Disorders with Annemieke Koppeschaar, Maria Rocher, and Kasper Nikkels Part 1
12. F2W6 In-Congress Workshop: Complex Trauma & Dissociation with Robin Spiro and Judith Margolin Part 1
1. F2HT1 Hot Topics: Session 1: The Efficacy of Schema Therapy on Quality of Life, Marital Satisfaction and General Wellbeing of Patients with Female Orgasmic Disorder (FOD) with Amir Askari, Golafrooz Gholamy
2. F2HT2 Hot Topics: Session 2: Early maladaptive schemas and psychopathology in a sample of health professionals compared to professionals in other fields with Samantha Flores Reynoso I
3. F2HT3 Hot Topics: Session 3: Disgust Sensitivity and Early Experiences: An Observational Study using IWR with Olga Ines Luppino II, Alessandra Mancini
4. F2HT4 Hot Topics Session 4: Schema therapy and Corrective emotional experience in the context of shared trauma with Tijana Mirovic
5. F2HT5 Hot Topics Session 5: Pilot Study on Early Maladaptive Schemas and Personality pathology in Substance use disorders (SUDs): An Indian Perspective with Ratnesh Chopra, Gitanjali Narayanan, Pratima Murthy
6. F2FT6 Hot Topics: Session 6: Improving the Assessment of Early Maladaptive Schemas Using the Young Schema Questionnaire with Ozgur Yalcin, Christopher Lee
FRIDAY LATE AFTERNOON SELECTIONS (F3)
Friday Late Afternoon Selections 5.00 - 6.30
Continuation of 180-minute segment, second 90-minute segment or Hot Topics.
1. F3SP1 Symposium: Feasibility of imagery in psychopathology Olga Luppino, Remco van der Wijngaart, Barbara Basile, Katia Tenore, Robert Brockman
2. F3SC1 Skills Class: Treating Narcissists with Chair Work and the Mode Model by Matias Valente
3. F3SC2 Skills Class: Diving into the Therapeutic Relationship with Guido Sijbers, Wiesette Krol, and Judith Hollands
4. F3SC3 Skills Class: Online Schema Therapy with Hagara Feldman, Xi Liu, Sally Skewes and Diana Kleijzen
5. F3SC4 Skills Class: ST for Adolescents and Young Adults after Peer Victimization with Eva Dresbach
6. F3SC5 Skills Class: Good enough parenting with John Philip Louis
7. F3W1 In-Congress Workshop: Overcoming Therapeutic Impasses in Schema Couples Therapy with Travis Atkinson & Poul Perris Part 2
8. F3W2 In-Congress Workshop: Preventing Burnout with Susan Simpson and Diana Kleijzen Part 2
9. F3W3 In-Congress Workshop: Contextual Schema Therapy and the Four Dialogues: using Chairwork to Resolve Complex Emotions, Challenge Inner Critic Modes and Develop the Capacity for Self-Witnessing and Self-Compassion with Scott Kellogg Part 2
10. F3W4 In-Congress Workshop: Schema Coaching for Parents with Christof Loose Part 2
11. F3W5 In-Congress Workshop: Group Schema Therapy for Unspecified Personality Disorders with Annemieke Koppeschaar, Maria Rocher, and Kasper Nikkels Part 2
12. F3W6 In-Congress Workshop: Complex Trauma & Dissociation with Robin Spiro and Judith Margolin Part 2
13. F3HT1-6 Hot Topics
1. F3FT1 Hot Topics: Session 1: Validation of the Brazilian portuguese version of the Schema Mode Inventory with Elisa Steinhorst Damasceno, Felipe Goncalves Ferronato
2. F3FT2 Hot Topics: Session 2: Maladaptive Schemas in migrants and their stress perception through the Questionnaire on stress in the migratory process (MP-MPSQ) and the Maladaptive Schemas Questionnaire - Research Version (EMSQ-R) with Leticia Marin
3. F3FT3 Hot Topics: Session 3: Conceptualization for problem behavior: chain analysis of modes with Natalia Dikova
4. F3FT4 Hot Topics: Session 4: Relationship between Early Maladaptive schemas, anger, and aggression with Iman Askari
5. F3FT5 Hot Topics: Session 5: The Efficiency of Treatment Binge Eating Disorder in Schema-Therapeutic Online Groups with Maria Borisova, Maria Skryabina
6.F3HT6 Hot Topics Session 6: Schema therapy for personality disorders in inmates with co-occurring addictions: Differential changes in schemas, modes, and symptom distress with Mads Kalludan Ketscher, Bo Bach
SATURDAY MORNING SELECTIONS (S1)
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Sarah Cohen Woods 8.45 - 9.30
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Jeff Conway 9.30 - 10.15
Saturday Morning Selections 10.30 - 12.00
Choose one 90-minute selection or a hot topic series.
1. S1SP1 Symposium: Schema Therapy for Depression with Arnoud Arntz, Alexandra Schosser, Eckhard Roediger, Martin Rein, Silke Bramer-Ugur, Marit Kool
2. S1SP2 Symposium: From Vulnerable Child to Vulnerable Infant: Can We Access and Work with the Very Earliest Maladaptive Schemas with Bruce Stevens, David Edwards, Galit Gilad
3. S1SP3 Symposium: Integration of ST & Positive Psychology David Bernstein, Bo Bach, John Louis, Robert Brockman
4. S1RT1 Round Table: Multicultural Application of Schema Therapy Concept with Aleksandra Yaltonskaya and Paul Kasyanik (Chairs), Darya Maryasova, Ilona Krone, Kaia Kastepold-Tors
5. S1RT2 Round Table: Gender Differences in Mode Work in Forensic Settings with Chris Harrop, Tanya Petersen, Claire Gately
6. S1CP1 Case Presentation: When the Vulnerable Child is a Different Gender with Xi Liu and Ben Callegari
7. S1CP2 Case Presentation: ST with Trauma with Patricia Escudero Rotman & Chris Hayes & Astrid Ingham Brooke
8. S1SC1 Skills Class: Personal Schema Group Therapy with MF van Vreeswijk and M. Boog
9. S1SC2 Skills Class: Working with the Parent Mode with Maria Cristina Sterie
10. S1SC3 Skills Class: Working with the Soldier Mode with Megan Fry
11. S1SC4 Skills Class: Relighting the Fire: Using Chair Work to Reconnect Couples in Schema Therapy with Mathias Valente
12. S1SC5 Skills Class: Bridging Existential Pain with Love in Schema Therapy: Expanding Young’s Original Model with Existential Concepts with Poul Perris
13. S1HT1-6 Hot Topics
1. S1HT1 Hot Topics: Session 1: Client-Therapist Physiological synchrony and therapeutic alliance in an imagery-based treatment with Eshkol Rafaeli, Jessica Prinz, Eran Bar-Kalifa
2. S1HT2 Hot Topics: Session 2: Self-Sacrifice in the Therapist and it's affect on Emotion Recognition in Patients with Andrew Phipps, Naiha Seepaul, Craig Gonsalvez, Emily Rooleht
3. S1HT3 Hot Topics: Session 3: The Need for the dreaded - An investigation of the therapeutic alliance in schema therapy for patients with avoidant personality disorder with Marie Hau
4. S1HT4 Hot Topics: Session 4: The Effect of Mindfulness in Schema Therapy with Raffaella Pagnanini, Harold Dadomo
5. S1HT5 Hot Topics: Session 5: The effectiveness of Group Schema Therapy on Modifying Coping Strategies in Iranian Women with a History of Spouse Infidelity with Sajedeh Vadoudi, Nafise shiri
6. S1HT6 Hot Topics: Session 6: Examining the Association between Early Maladaptive Schemas, Compensation, and Avoidance Coping Strategies with Mert Aytac, Bahar Köse Karaca, Alp Karaosmanoglu
SATURDAY EARLY AFTERNOON (S2)
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Eckhard Roediger 1.15 - 2.00 PM
Saturday Early Afternoon Selections 2.15 - 3.45 PM
Choose two 90-minute segments or one 180-minute segment.
1. S2CP1 Case Presentation: ST treatment of Child-Parent Attachment with Florian Ruths, Tara Cutland-Green and Lorraine Gordon
2. S2SC1 Skills Class: “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t.” Working with Motivation, Ambivalence and Resistance in Schema Therapy with ST Kirsty Gilings and Chris Hayes
3. S2SC2 Skills Class: When the Going Gets Tough: Schema Therapy with Couples. An Introduction into a Module-Based, Strategic Approach with Eckhard Roediger, Matias Valente, Eva Frank-Noyon, and Julia Hinrichs
4. S2SC3 Skills Class: ST and the Body: How Physical Perceptions Can Be Looked at as an Entry Point to Work with Modes by Serena Saccani and Irene Giardini
5. S2SC4 Skills Class: Trauma Map to Enhance Schema Conceptualization with Christopher Lee
6. S2SC5 Skills Class: Taming the Over-Analyzer: Schema Therapy for Rumination, Worry and Repetitive Negative Thinking with Robert Brockman and Andrew Phipps
7. S2W1 In-Congress Workshop: Fine-Tuning Empathic Confrontation and Limit Setting with Hannie van Genderen & Remco van der Wijngaart Part 1
8. S2W2 In-Congress Workshop: Addiction & Intimacy Disorders: Conceptualization and Connection in the Therapeutic Relationship with Elizabeth Lacy Part 1
9. S2W3 In-Congress Workshop: Schema Therapy for Families: Using the Therapeutic Relationship with a Multi-Generational Family with Jan Kossack and Anousha Hadinia Part 1
10. S2W4 In-Congress Workshop: Reparenting & the Therapeutic Relationship: Layers within Layers with David Edwards Part 1
11. S2W5 In-Congress Workshop: Enhancing Schema Therapy Using Body Focused Techniques with Janis Briedis and Helen Startup Part 1
12. S2W6 In-Congress Workshop: Schema Therapy with Dreams and Nightmares with Lynda Parry Part 1
13. S2W7 In-Congress Workshop: Learning Healthy Adult Sexuality: Creating a Therapy Relationship Safe Enough to Explore Sexuality (for Both the Therapist and Patient) with Ruth Holt Part 1
SATURDAY LATE AFTERNOON (S3)
Saturday Late Afternoon Selections 4.15- 5.45
Continuation of 180-minute segment or second 90-minute segment.
1. S3SP1 Symposium: EMSs, Stress & Cardiovascular Diseases Milos Slepecky, Michal Kotian, John Philip Louis, Antonia Kotianova, and Robert Brockman
2. S3CP1 Case Presentation: Strengthening the Healthy Adult Mode with Rosi Reubsaet, Sally Skewes, Jenny Broersen and Anne-Marie Claassen
3. S3SC1 Skills Class: Take a Look at Yourself: Building Up a Positive Body Image and Training Self-Compassion in Front of the Mirror with Yvonne Reusch
4. S3SC2 Skills Class: Schema Therapy for Eating Disorders: the Importance of the Therapeutic Relationship and Case Conceptualization with Laura Beccia and Marina Cirio
5. S3SC3 Skills Class: Authenticity and Openness in the Supervisee-Supervisor Relationship with MF van Vreeswijk and M. Boog
9. S3SC4 Skills Class: Cluster C Playful Child Mode to Tackle Shame with Ruth McCutcheon, Saskia Ohlin and Wisette Krol
7. S3W1 In-Congress Workshop: Fine-Tuning Empathic Confrontation and Limit Setting with Hannie van Genderen & Remco van der Wijngaart Part 2
8. S3W2 In-Congress Workshop: Addiction & Intimacy Disorders: Conceptualization and Connection in the Therapeutic Relationship with Elizabeth Lacy Part 2
9. S3W3 In-Congress Workshop: Schema Therapy for Families: Using the Therapeutic Relationship with a Multi-Generational Family with Jan Kossack and Anousha Hadinia Part 2
10. S3W4 In-Congress Workshop: Reparenting & the Therapeutic Relationship: Layers within Layers with David Edwards Part 2
11. S3W5 In-Congress Workshop: Enhancing Schema Therapy Using Body Focused Techniques with Janis Briedis and Helen Startup Part 2
12. S3W6 In-Congress Workshop: ST with Dreams and Nightmares with Lynda Parry Part 2
13. S3W7 In-Congress Workshop: Learning Healthy Adult Sexuality: Creating a Therapy Relationship Safe Enough to Explore Sexuality (for Both the Therapist and Patient) with Ruth Holt Part 2
WHAT TO EXPECT
Be inspired by the most brilliant minds in psychotherapy, on and off the stage.
You'll hear directly from the voices shaping our world in psychotherapy--from
individual, couples, group, children and adolescents, forensics, and more.
"Amazing selection of speakers and excellent presenters"
ISST's bespoke take on the field trip, Immersive Tracks give you insider access to some of the most dynamic presenters, and buzzed-about approaches in Schema Therapy.
"Loaded with brilliant creative people who are making a difference in the world of psychotherapy"
A BUSTLING CONFERENCE HUB
What happens when more than a thousand psychotherapists gather in one place?
The energy is impossible to contain. At the conference hub, expect one-of-a-kind
experiences, dynamic discussions, and powerful networking.
"Never attended anything like it before"
PARTIES, NETWORKING, AND MORE
Join new friends from the worlds of psychotherapy, leadership to creativity for parties, cocktail moments, surprise appearances, and so much more.
Copenhagen: Gateway to Scandinavia
Whether you are cruising the canals, exploring the palace, or discovering your favorite cafe in the midst of old-town historical buildings, Copenhagen is sure to delight your fancies. Copenhagen is Scandinavia's best bargain, making the fun-loving capital even more pleasurable. Tack on at least an extra 2-3 days of your trip to explore the many sights that make up the "Merchant's Harbor," also known as Copenhagen.
While the landscape of Copenhagen is one of Europe's largest metropolitan cities, you will most likely spend your time trecking through the walkable core that makes up the train station, Tivoli Gardens, Radhuspladsen, and the Stroget pedestrian street, with an end point at the incredibly colorful Nyhavn sailors' harbor. The Stroget is full of some of the city's best sightseeing, a street life full of colorful pedestrian zones. Outside of the city center, explore charming bits of Copenhagen by bicycle or on foot, including the Rosenborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, and the Little Mermaid. Across the harbor, walk through Copenhagen's "little Amsterdam," known as Christianshavn, along with the enclave of Christiania. Behind the train station, explore the young and trendy Vesterbro, with cafes, bars, and boutiques. Don't miss the Meatpacking District (Kodbyen), Beer fans won't want to miss a tour of the Carlsberg Brewery, close to Frederiksberg Park, ideal for picnics.
For the cost of one taxi ride per day, you can rent a bike for your entire stay, efficiently riding through the sights of Copenhagen quicker than any other mode of transportation, as nearly every sight is within a 10-minute ride.
Arrive by train at the main station, Hovedbanegarden, with kiosks and fast-food eateries. Walking outside the station, you are in easy walking distance of downtown Copenhagen, with entrances to the Tivoli amusement park, and Radhuspladsen nearby.
Copenhagen's international airport, Kastrup, is a traveler's delight, with three terminals within walking distance of each other. You arrive in Terminal 3, with taxis and trains straight ahead. The Metro, located at the end of Terminal 3, travels directly from the airport to Christianshavn, Kongens Nytorv, and Norreport, making it the easiest choice. Trains also connect the airport with downtown Copenhagen, running 4 times per hour during regular hours for a 12-minute journey. You can purchase your ticket from the ground-level ticket booth. Train travel is so quick to downtown that taxis are not needed, but if you prefer, be mindful that taxis accept credit cards.
Created specifically for the psychologically-minded, INSPIRE 2020 marks the return of the International Society of Schema Therapy's (ISST) three-day biennial conference. With the beautiful city of Copenhagen hosting, INSPIRE 2020 promises to be 2020’s must-attend event for psychotherapists and researchers everywhere.
Schema therapy is an integrated model of psychotherapy that has been shown in multiple studies to be significantly more effective than traditional psychotherapeutic treatments for a broad range of personality disorders, contributing to real recovery for our patients and clients, not just symptom reduction.
At ISST’s biennial gathering, INSPIRE 2020 will be engaging, interactive, and will offer you a unique opportunity to explore practical skills, build on therapeutic models, and chat with psychotherapy peers and top experts in schema therapy. You will meet, mingle, and share ideas with some of the most innovative minds in the therapy world.
If you’re a full-on psychotherapy enthusiast, or just want to know how to do more with schema therapy and research, join us in Copenhagen the 28th through the 30th of May as ISST brings together a worldwide community of clinicians, researchers, educators, and supporters for the biennial conference. You will be updated on the latest advances in schema therapy, while enjoying the connections of friends and colleagues from around the world, including those new to schema therapy, and those who have long shared a passion for the model and its exciting results.
During Day 1, you can choose from 12 full-day intensive workshops, including the Featured Keynote by Wendy Behary. During Day 2 and Day 3, you will see more world-renowned keynote speakers, and choose from 60+ selections from fresh topics most relevant to the psychotherapeutic world today.
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center | Arni Magnussons Gade 2
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are not able to attend INSPIRE 2020 in Copenhagen after registering, you are entitled to a refund, minus a €50 processing fee, if you notify us via email and receive an email confirmation from us that we received your request before April 1, 2020. After April 1, 2020, there will be no refunds allowed. Not attending INSPIRE 2020 does not entitle you to a refund. For details, or to notify us of a change, please contact the ISST Office at: OFFICE
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTER
1. Choose your preferred pass:
3. Do you reside in a country that requires a visa to visit Denmark? Please be mindful of the following five guidelines:
The ULTIMATE PASS: Deep Discounts on the Conference Rate + GALA + T-Shirt
Ultimate Comfort: Celebrate INSPIRE 2020 and add a T-Shirt to wear during the conference in May. T-Shirts are available in both crewneck and V-neck lines, and are made of a luxurious, ultra-soft material that is breathable, allowing extra comfort (we tested the material, and are certain you will LOVE it!). Below is a design that will resemble the final version. See more about t-shirts, including SIZES: OFFICIAL T-SHIRTS
CREWNECK or V-NECK
New York, USA
©2021 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany