Responsibilities Media Coordinator
- Maintain and expand ISST website
- Assist with member enrollment and “Double Opt-In” process
- Create pages and manage structure of overall website
- Focus on Search Engine Optimization, tracking results regularly
- Invite members regularly to join
- Monitor listserv to adhere to standards of confidentiality
- Email blasts
- Regularly create and send out email blasts to members
- Monitor effectiveness and adjust, as needed
- Social media
- Daily posts on all society social media outlets
- Monitor comments and reply, as needed
- Develop branding of major conferences (Summer School, INSPIRE conferences)
- Promote conferences, head overall design of marketing
- Interview members to help promote schema therapy
- Update members on latest advances in the model from key members
- Create “Sneak Peak” interviews to promote conferences
- Develop and maintain schema therapy app for conferences and member usage
- Enroll members and assist with support
- Create and implement overall brand strategy for the society
- Work collaboratively with other board members and public affairs team members within the society to promote schema therapy
Requirements: The time commitment for this position is very high, averaging up to 10 hours or more per week, with peaks during conference events. A background with significant experience in marketing or public affairs for not-for-profit organizations is highly recommended.
©2020 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Why Schema Therapy?
Schema therapy has been extensively researched to effectively treat a wide variety of typically treatment resistant conditions, including Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Read our summary of the latest research comparing the dramatic results of schema therapy compared to other standard models of psychotherapy.