Dresden Schema Therapy Training Program
STID Schematherapie-Institut Dresden
* Program Director: Dr. Andrea Keller
* Year of ISST Approval: 2014
* Program descriptions: Certification training program including basic and advanced workshops focusing on specific axis I and axis II disorders, e.g. complex traumatic stress disorders, Borderline personality disorder, Narcissism, Avoidant personality disorder, or clinically relevant topics such as anger
* Certifications: treatment of adults
* Contact: EMAIL
* Address: Schematherapie-Institut Dresden STID, Forststr. 5, 01099 Dresden, Germany
Training Program Schedule: Click here to view
©2021 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Why Schema Therapy?
Schema therapy has been extensively researched to effectively treat a wide variety of typically treatment resistant conditions, including Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Read our summary of the latest research comparing the dramatic results of schema therapy compared to other standard models of psychotherapy.