Responsibilities of the ISST President
- Enhancing exposure in other countries where ST is not so visible- Meeting the needs of disadvantaged and third-world populations
- Networking with Academic, Industry, and Professional Groups
- Writing – Publishing
- Maintaining Experience via Training and Supervision
- Facilitating dialogues among members
- Integrating new concepts
- Addressing and Confronting difficult issues and conflicts among members
- Fielding conflicts and questions, and directing them to the appropriate branches of the ISST
- Active participation in the monthly board meetings, the Conference, and leading the membership assembly meeting
- Keeping apprised of all rules and regulations governed by the ISST statutes
- Offering transparency and an “open-door” policy to all members of the ISST
The President of the ISST (like an ambassador to a country) should possess a high level of competency in writing, communication, and general interpersonal skills.
©2021 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany