Responsibilities of the ISST Secretary
- Taking meeting minutes, preparing the minutes for distribution and uploading these to the ISST website.
- ·Liaison with national and regional schema therapy societies and being a point of contact with the ISST. Assisting with such societies who are seeking reciprocal arrangements with the ISST.
- Member of the ISST Events Committee. Responsible to the EB to ensure the timely selection of upcoming ISST Events (such as Enlight and Inspire ISST Conferences).
- Assisting with the organisation, planning and implementation of the Enlight Biannual Symposium (in collaboration with local organising committees).
- Assisting the Vice President in the organisation of ISST Inspire conference (when needed)
- Coordinator of ISST Webinar series program (with content of webinar program being in collaboration with the ISST Training Executive board member).
- Responsibility as Co Editor of the Schema Therapy Bulletin.
- Discussing with Co Editor (Currently Lissa Parsonnnet, USA) in planning for forthcoming releases
- Liaising with specialist interest groups within in the ISST
- Keeping contact between the Board and the Election committee, assisting the committee in its functions.
- Answering general requests of the members
- Plus some other administrative, technical, and member service activities.
Time - around 60-70 hours a year
©2019 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Why Schema Therapy?
Schema therapy has been extensively researched to effectively treat a wide variety of typically treatment resistant conditions, including Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Read our summary of the latest research comparing the dramatic results of schema therapy compared to other standard models of psychotherapy.