How to use the "Schema Events" app
1. Your username is the email address you used when you registered for Summer School
2. Your password: tap "Forgot password" to receive a temporary password in your email inbox (check your spam folder if you don't receive it)
1. Within the app, click: "My profile"
2. Reset Your Password: Go to "Profile", click the "Wheel" in the upper right corner for the "Settings" menu
Favorites: Personalize Your Experience
You can easily personalize your experience through the "Favorites" feature. Mark every event or selection you want to attend as a "Favorite" so that they all appear within the "My agenda" icon in the main menu. For instance, you may want to include the morning yoga activity, a keynote address, your top choice for the morning selection, and your preferred lunch venue (all located within the app). Simply click the star icon, located in the upper right corner of the selection and it will be automatically added to "My agenda" in the Main Menu.
Slides and Handouts: each selection or presentation may have slides and/or handouts available for attendees.
1. Within the selection, scroll to the top of the text to see "Link to Slides: Tap Here." Most of the slides load quickly with a standard connection, however a few are extra large and may require a few moments to load. Slides use Google docs, so if you are not familiar with functioning, refer to instructions for Google docs.
2. To download, save, or print the slides or handouts before the conference, please tap the appropriate icons within the slide or handout.
Attendees: See a list of conference attendees. Want to catch up with someone? Send them a message.
Chat: Want to chat directly with another attendee? Tap the "Chat" icon, and as long as the other attendee has their chat "on," your message will go to him or her directly.
Want to disable "Chat?" Tap "Profile" in the main menu, then tap the "Wheel" in the upper right corner for "Settings." Under "Contact Rules," switch the lever to "Off."
©2019 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Why Schema Therapy?
Schema therapy has been extensively researched to effectively treat a wide variety of typically treatment resistant conditions, including Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Read our summary of the latest research comparing the dramatic results of schema therapy compared to other standard models of psychotherapy.