Registration FOR INSPIRE 2016 ISST Vienna Conference
What is it with Modes?
The Transdiagnostic Power of Mode Work in Schema Therapy
Register now as a member for significant savings
ISST conferences are where attendees go every other year to catch up on the latest advances in schema therapy, while enjoying the connections of schema therapy friends from around the world, both old and new. INSPIRE 2016 in Vienna is being designed to not only help you improve your schema therapy skills and to expand your experiences, but to help you be truly inspired with new possibilities in your work, and your life.
The setting for INSPIRE 2016 could not be more ideal. As one of Europe's grandest cities of the past, today Vienna has a vibrant city scene with much more to offer than just the past. With a multicultural population, beautiful architecture, delicious restaurants, and a music scene that is one of Europe's best-kept secrets, attending the INSPIRE 2016 ISST Vienna Conference will be a delight, both inside the ultra-modern Reed Messe Congress Center at the conference venue, and outside exploring the marvels of old and new Vienna.
1. Read the descriptions below for Preconference Workshops on June 30th, Conference Events on July 1st and 2nd, and the Banquet on July 2nd
2. Start your registration by entering your information in the "Register Now" field, press "Submit" and you will be redirected to the Conference Registration Portal
3. Complete your information. For the pre-conference workshops, select a full-day workshop, two half-day workshops, or one half-day workshop. For conference days, choose your first and second choices for each selection.
Include your payment details, and after you submit your information, you will receive an email confirmation.
After you have registered, you will receive an email allowing you to make your first and second choices for each selection during the conference. These are not binding, but will help us allocate rooms that are appropriate for each selection.
4. Review hotels we suggest for attendees, and reserve your room through our conference organizer's no-fee booking service. You can see the options by visiting: INSPIRE 2016 HOTELS
5. Forum for Vienna: Questions about the conference? Want to connect with other attendees before the conference begins? Have suggestions or feedback? Visit the INSPIRE 2016 Online Forum, only visible to enrolled ISST members of the website, at: INSPIRE 2016 FORUM
Preconference: Thursday June 30
conference days: friday - saturday, July 1 & 2
save your spot: we're nearing capacity, so register now
Join your fellow schema therapy friends and colleagues for our ISST Vienna Conference Banquet on Saturday July 2nd @ 7:30 p.m. Make your reservations directly through the Registration Site as you enroll for the Preconference and Conference.
The Marina Restaurant in Vienna has a spectacular view, located on the Danube River, and includes a large outdoor verandah. Watch the passing ships on the Danube as you enjoy a delicious assortment of authentic Austrian dishes. Every palate will be pleased, with fish specialities and vegetarian options included. The banquet has been the highlight of past conference social activities, and you won’t want to miss out!
Cost: €69 for dinner and beverages
You can view pictures of the Marina Restaurant at: BANQUET
To Register for the Conference, Enter Your Information Below, then Press Submit:
©2019 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany