As a member of ISST, you can take advantage of the many features on the website. To do so, you must complete the "Double Opt-In" process to enroll on the website.
Outlined are four steps to complete, with details for each step below:
1. Enroll on the ISST website by completing the "Double Opt-In" process
2. Join the ISST listserv below
3. Post your member profile that will appear in "Find a Therapist or Supervisor" See: DIRECTIONS
4. Participate in Member Forums for Special Interest Groups in Schema Therapy: FORUMS
1. Have You Enrolled on the Website?
If you have already completed the "Double Opt-In" process, and have enrolled on the website, enter your email address and password below to login to the website.
If you have not yet enrolled, please follow the directions below to complete the three-step "Double-Opt In" process.
Directions to Enroll on the Website
We are required to have every member complete the "Double Opt-In" process before they can enroll on the website and login. If you are an ISST member, take a moment to follow three one-time steps to enroll on the website.
If you are a member, are you enrolled on the website? If not, submit your email below.
©2017 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany