National Training Directors Committees
National Training Directors’ Committees: Their terms of reference and responsibilities
2. A National Training Directors’ Committee should normally have between 3 and 5 members. If the number of training programs existing in that country is bigger than that, each training program can vote for a bigger committee, that has an equal number to the number of training programs, in such a way that all training programs are represented.
3. Recommendations with respect to the membership of a National Training Directors Committee shall initially be made by the Certification and Training Coordinators and must be considered and ratified by the Executive Board. – at the recommendation of the training programs/one vote per training program.
5. Elections for the NTDC –
a. This committee should be re-elected every 2 years through a voting system. The voting process should include the new training directors and new training programs that were founded during the 2-year period. If one training programme has more than one training director, it can be decided which training director will be part of the NTDC.
6. Membership: Any person who is an ISST Certified Supervisor and Trainer and a Training Director, who is living and working in the country in question is eligible for consideration for membership of a National Training Directors’ Committee. This includes those Certified as Supervisors and Trainers in any Certification Category (Individual, Group, Couple, Children and Adolescents). In selecting members of a National Training Directors' Committee, the Certification and Training Coordinator should:
7. The Certification and Training Coordinators shall validate a Chairperson. After the vote for a chair by the members of the National Training Directors’ Committee.
8. In the event of voting amongst Training Programs, one vote per program is counted a vote.
9. Meetings: A National Training Directors’ Committee should meet at least four times a year (usually online) and keep and publish minutes of these meetings.
10. The Chairperson of a National Training Directors’ Committee is responsible for:
This policy will start to be implemented starting with 1st September 2021.
©2021 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany