2016 ISST BOARD
ONLINE VOTING PERIOD:
OCTOBER 7 - 21
Duties of the Treasurer of the ISST Board
· Participate in the monthly Go-to-meeting.
· Counsel the Board on all legal and financial matters.
· Participate in board or society’s special work groups.
· Represent the society in or out of court (alone)
· Help to prepare biennial membership assembly according to the statutes
· Compile our cash reports and our activity reports and send them to the German tax revenue office (Finanzamt) to prove our non-profit-status (Gemeinnützigkeit) and to get tax exemption.
· Act as a controlling officer for any financial and legal endeavors of the ISST and the Board, esp. check if things are done according to the statutes.
· Have registered all changes of the statutes and all changes within the Board at the law court (Vereinsgericht, with the help of a notary).
· Prepare changes of the statutes to be voted on at the membership assembly.
· Help the voting committee to handle the electronic board voting procedure according to the statutes.
Money, accounting, insurances:
· Check if all members have paid their fees and follow up
Employment and remuneration of assistants, free lancers and other suitable helping persons (e.g., lawyer, tax accountant, web consultant):
Due to the establishment of ISST as a not-for-profit organization based in Germany, an ISST member either from Germany, or familiar with German laws governing not-for-profit organizations is highly recommended.
©2017 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany